Karate for Kids is a family oriented business focused on the tenants of Taekwondo, which include Integrity, Honor, Perseverance, Loyalty, Respect and Gratitude. Like any Martial Art properly taught and properly practiced, Taekwondo is a non-aggressive and ethical system of self-defense.
Sustaire’s Karate for Kids has been in business for over 20 years in the Allen/McKinney, TX area. The Songahm curriculum facilitates a smooth progression from one rank to the next, so that students who begin Taekwondo feeling they’ll never be able to do a simple block (for example) suddenly find themselves a few years later doing 360-degree jumping kicks with ease.
About Our Instructors
All our instructors have undergone a rigorous 2-3 year training period before becoming a fully certified instructor. At both our locations you will find high ranking, full time instructors who are there everyday, guiding your student towards their Martial arts goals.
Allen & McKinney
- Chief Master Mark Sustaire, 8th Degree, World Champion
- Senior Master Barbara Sustaire, 7th Degree, World Champion
- Ms. Kaitlyn Rogers, 5th Degree, National Champion
- Mr. Michael Osborn, 4th Degree, World Champion
- Mr. Danny Mitchell, 4th Degree, State Champion
- Ms. Kimberly Kintz, 4th Degree, World Champion
- Mr. Josh Evers, 3rd Degree, World Champion